Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

Re: Fwd: CDO Clarification

Subject: Re: Fwd: CDO Clarification

From: Chris Robertson <chris.robertson@lacity.org>

Date: 03/20/2015 06:20 PM

To: Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

CC: Fred Sutton <fred.sutton@lacity.org>, Tricia Keane <tricia.keane@lacity.org>
Hi Don,

Thanks for reaching out about this and I apologize for the delayed response. We
will send you an update on this by Monday at the latest.

Thanks for your patience. Flave a great weekend.

Chris Robertson, AICP, LEED AP

Deputy Director o f Land Use & Planning

Councilmember Mike Bonin

City of Los Angeles

213-473-7011 | www.llthdistrict.com

facebook.com/MikeBoninCDll

@mikebonin

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones!

gi Android app Q Download the
on Google ^ a pp on the

MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with
their local government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.